Despite the tornado warnings and getting drenched unexpectedly from the rain (while wearing a white shirt), I won a free shirt from Kiran - North Carolina , the South Asian domestic violence non profit organization that I volunteer for! I won because I liked their FB page! Yay :)
Speaking of, domestic violence sees no race, gender, age, or ethnicity. It happens, whether spoken about or not. South Asian culture suffers a different type of domestic violence than many know about, but everyone needs to be aware of it!
"Like" their page on Facebook to learn more .
Please & Thank You!
Speaking of, domestic violence sees no race, gender, age, or ethnicity. It happens, whether spoken about or not. South Asian culture suffers a different type of domestic violence than many know about, but everyone needs to be aware of it!
"Like" their page on Facebook to learn more .
Please & Thank You!
No comments:
Post a Comment