Friday, November 4, 2011

Dear Smart Phones,

I would like to thank you for making all my friends so happy. You have helped them and even me numerous times when they are with me, thanks to your GPS and internet capabilities. One day, I'd like to have one of you some day.

HOWEVER, I have a bone to pick with you Mr. Smart phone.

You have turned most of my friends into rude, impolite, selfish, and distracted people. I don't remember having a decent conversation where one of my friends is staring and typing on you so intensely, while I'm trying to tell them something. What is so important that they cannot wait 10 minutes? I understand time to time, you have to take that call / text / email. But seriously, at all times of the day?

It's dinner time for God's sake, do you really have to tell Facebook where you are? Or what you're about to eat? That's why you haven't noticed pasta sauce on your blouse. Too busy typing away on your awesome little iPhone that has stolen you away from me.

So smart phones, please bring back my polite, thoughtful, and caring friends back. PLEASE.

Thank you,

An ignored friend

1 comment:

Anna M. said...

"That's why you haven't noticed pasta sauce on your blouse. "
Love it.