I have graduated and am so pleased to say that my graduation day was one of my favorite days in my life. It was filled with only the people I love and cherish! It was such a fun and emotional day, I am so glad it went well :)
Post grad life is something I am constantly worrying about, but over the past few days I have realized what an amazing support system I have! From my parents to friends to professors, each one is by my side more than happy to assist me through this unknown journey! Shout out to Neerali for being my rock for the past few weeks, always finding something to uplift me!
I am just sitting waiting wishing for a few more weeks and then will take on life after I have a break, wish me luck!
Post grad life is something I am constantly worrying about, but over the past few days I have realized what an amazing support system I have! From my parents to friends to professors, each one is by my side more than happy to assist me through this unknown journey! Shout out to Neerali for being my rock for the past few weeks, always finding something to uplift me!
I am just sitting waiting wishing for a few more weeks and then will take on life after I have a break, wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment