I want a Kissing Gourami

I hate Duke, especially their basketball team. Along with Chapel Hill.




Speaking of Puke, oops Duke...I expected the rejection, honestly. I'm so glad it didn't really affect me. I mean yeah I was 99% sure it was going to be a rejection (c'mon, my grades weren't Duke status) but that 1% of hope kept me well...hoping! Oh well, I'm glad Kevin checked it for me, or I'd be more hurt seeing the "We're sorry you're too stupid for our institution." But I deserve some credit. I applied to FIVE universities, and THREE, count them, 1, 2, 3 accepted yours truly!
PROOOOOOOM. I think I'm going to go with Esita, Hannah, and Kelly!
My HOSA speech is about 4 minutes. Do you know what that means? I have about ONE minute to stutter but get my point across without someone shouting "TIME!" I just need to memorize it fareal bruh. I don't want to look at my notecards like at regionals!
I disected the following the past few weeks: Clam, Crayfish, Perch, and Monday will be a frog.
But you know who has the coolest heart of all three? (wait do clams have one...or i didn't see it lol) CRAYFISH! they have holes in there, sick nasty! Don't worry, I won't give a visual. But it is diamond shaped with holes in it! And the cool thing, the holes have a purpose!
mmmm shower time ;] Sorry, no visual of that EITHER!
PROOOOOOOM. I think I'm going to go with Esita, Hannah, and Kelly!
My HOSA speech is about 4 minutes. Do you know what that means? I have about ONE minute to stutter but get my point across without someone shouting "TIME!" I just need to memorize it fareal bruh. I don't want to look at my notecards like at regionals!
I disected the following the past few weeks: Clam, Crayfish, Perch, and Monday will be a frog.
But you know who has the coolest heart of all three? (wait do clams have one...or i didn't see it lol) CRAYFISH! they have holes in there, sick nasty! Don't worry, I won't give a visual. But it is diamond shaped with holes in it! And the cool thing, the holes have a purpose!
mmmm shower time ;] Sorry, no visual of that EITHER!
1 comment:
ok so I saw on your facebook this lil website.. this is hilarious! you just put EVERYTHING on here XD
"I looked hot and a hot guy sat next to me, the funny thing is that he didn't look at me."
wow--fail.. he's an ass.
btw this is Heathhaaa
Post a Comment