Even though I am depressed the HOSA trip is over =( I regret not taking anyyyy pictures, I looked so goood ;) haahha and had a lot of fun.
The first day we got there, it was rainy and I had major cramps and I was out of it. Mostly, I was super stressed and tensed about the next day to compete. I remember having horrible pain in my 'trapezium' (hosa remember!)
I met a lot of new people, a guy named Andrew who borrowed my lanyard and ended up winning 2nd. GRRR! oh well!

I PLACED TOP 10 =D
I'm a state finalist! there were 20 contestants and I was the better half and i was called onto stage! And when I came back down to sit, my group was chanting my name. Movie moment? Yes. Did tears come? YES. hahaha
Ummmm I wish I could write more, but god its so MUCH. like how i got REALLLLLLLY close to ahem someone :]]]]]]
yeah yeah blah blah blah i'm done!
No comments:
Post a Comment