

Ahh this week was actually quite fantastic!
After all these years, I finally spent a few hours with Bhakti (and we weren't doing garba for once) haha!
I had a few hours with Ranika as well! I showed her the deliciousness of spinach and mozerella ravioli, and how I'm amazing with boiling water ;] haha :p
I'm so so so happy that Neerali is finally in the same country as me, makes life so much easier! And she's home back safe and I see her in a few days!
Friday, I babysat the boys, so adorable! They are incredibly athletic, I've noticed.
I was sitting on the front porch watching (and being eaten alive by vampire bugs, at least the weather was pleasant) the brothers play: Baseball, Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, and they also rode their bikes and scooters. I felt I was getting some exercise from watching them ;] ahaha The Whitley's actually have a few gorgeous plants in their front yard that I took some pictures of.
When we heard thunder, we ran inside to watch TV. Hayden (5) got bored and wanted to watch a movie. We went through their movie collection and I asked if he wanted to see Ice Age or The Incredibles. Apparently they were boring and not that great. We decided to see his favorite movie, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I definitely realized I've never seen the whole thing because it was longer than I remembered.
These two boys, are so intelligent and well behaved and it makes my life a lot much easier! I'm so going to miss them and how they call me "Miss. Pranjali"!
Tucker (the dog) is so smart. I mean animals are smart, duh. But since I'm never around them, I forget that. Like I was reading my book while the boys were upstairs sleeping, and Tucker was lying on the floor by my feet. When I said Tucker, he immediately looked up at me. Fascinating.
Today, I finally got to hang out with Daniel! We saw "Under the Sea", a mini (very mini haha) documentry on well...sea animals and it was narrated by Jim Carrey. Honestly, I was disappointed and expected a lot more from it. But it was really nice and the video of certain creatures in their natural habitat was breath taking! Haha my favorite part of the day was when Daniel was not trying to tell me to go left or right, but liberal or conservative, and Hitler or Stalin, and Communist or Fascist while I was driving. Oh, Daniel!
Wow I feel like I'm missing a lot and not saying all I need to say. So much is giong on, but not enough is =\ (like buying textbooks and reading Three Cups of Tea, I really should get on that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment