Thursday, August 6, 2009

unrealized


I am going to stay for a week at my best friend forever's house in Pennsylvania and it still hasn't hit me yet.

Nor has the fact that the chair I'm sitting on will be my last time before I go to college.

Speaking of college, I have not realized I'm going to be attending one in a matter of DAYS and that my first day of LIFE will start on August 18th, 2009.

I feel scared, nervous, tense about all these things going on (and super excited about Neerali) but...it really hasn't hit me yet. I hate this about me, like I won't realize I'm going to Pennsylvania UNTIL I sit on that plane. I'm going to start my career in Psychology the minute I sit in my first class of the first day of college.

Isn't that a little too late to realize your life is changing every second?

Like AS I'M WRITING about HOW I'M GOING TO STATE....IT STILL HASN'T HIT ME YET =[[[

Ahhh you know what I'm going to miss?

Sitting in the living room in the dark, the only light available is the blue one shining from the TV. Curled up on the couch eating a bowl of cereal (preferably Honey Bunches of Oats, but tonight it was Golden Grahams (yuck!)) watching whatever is on.

If it was considered a hobby, it would be my favorite.

Well, in a few hours my flight will leave my hometown to go to Neerali's =) It's bittersweet, but our time has to come whether we are ready or not.

And for the record, I'm not ready.

No comments: