Friday, October 2, 2009


So I'm really annoyed right now...I never understood the meaning of property til now. Don't take something that's NOT yours. Just saying.

I'm tired of my English teacher randomly not being in class, if you add all her absenses up, it would be a month's worth of classes.
I love how tedious my job is that it makes me forget how amazingly interesting it can be. Like, I guess I've become tolerant to something I used to find SO exciting. I used to stare at each and every black and white photo I scanned, and looked on the back for dates or maybe the names of the people in it. I mean I still do, if the pictures appear interesting, but after working for a few weeks, I sometimes forget to even look into the photograph. I don't like how everything, small to big, that excited me is now something I don't think twice about. Am I changing? Is this what maturing means?

Boys are waste of time, a hypothesis that has been proven to be correct.

I hate my chipped nail polish and I hate how I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

My classes suck.
I hate how the only thing I do at the gym is the elliipticals, but I don't know how to function the weight machines.

I'm starting to get annoyed by a lot of things.

I feel like a complainer but I wouldn't be if I was in such a shitty mood.

Rule #43 about Pranjali Shah:
I don't sleep in your bed, so don't sleep in mine.

I'm sick and tired of pizza, but I'll still eat it.

College is still so much funnnnnn and I have no desire to go back home, I'm not stressed like most of the kids here or anything, but I just have way too much on my mind. Plus I haven't written in here in ages.

I think I'm balding, even though I have no single bald spot on my head...and my hair is in it's most softest state EVER.

I hate losing touch with old friends, but give me a break, I barely find time and energy to call my own parents!

I wish I wasn't so pessimistic.

I wish something could inspire me right now, that's all I need, inspiration.

My number one wish though...is to know exactly what I want to do with my life. I think I could plan my life better and would be more motivated to college work.

In the end,
I still am madly in love with my blankie =)



No comments: