Helllllooo!
I have to study for my last PreCalc exam, write an argumentative paper, and write an argumentative speech for this week, but I felt like I should be doing something more important, like writing in here!
I hate how I don't update, it's like...too much to fill you in, and when I really do think about it, it's really nothing to update you on.
But first things first.
People change, sometimes you don't know why, but they just do. And like my wise Noor says, don't chase people. And you may be thinking, "Oh Pranj is talking about a boy," but for once I'm not!
It's just weird. I thought these people were amazing, loyal, trustworthy, best people on Earth. Like while knowing them, I was like, "what was my life worth without them?" and now I realized, they're not worth MY TIME. Who knew that some people can turn around 180 degrees? I used to know every detail about their day, constantly talking to them, whether it be in person or via phone. Now, the only time they talk to me is if they need something. We never talk. I do not like the drastic change, especially when I don't know the reason behind it.
N'importe quoi.
Eewww, finals are coming up! The main exams I'm super nervous about is Math and Psy 230.
SPEAKING OF PSY 230.
USFLKJSDFLKJ HOW DID I DO SO POOR ON THAT TEST?! I read the chapter before class, took intensive notes, I went to class and took more notes on top of the ones I wrote, I went to a study group from beginning to end, I went over all the powerpoints, did example questions, studied til 4am the night before.
But the person who missed class, fell asleep during class, didn't even read, get more points than me. I was sooo furious, I wanted to cry. UGH.
Tears....my boss is actually married, and has a second daughter on the way. He totally lead me on, asking me how my day was...not wearing his wedding ring, making eye contact when he asked me a question. HE SHOWED ALL THE SIGNS OF LOVE! How could I not sense his playerness?
hahahahha i kid i kid
So I realized that Kate Nash and Regina Spektor and Ingrid Michealson are my favoritttttttte artists. Just listen to the lyrics, like they match EXACTLY how I feel. It hasn't been til like LAST MONTH that I finally found a song that I could relate to.
I have to study for my last PreCalc exam, write an argumentative paper, and write an argumentative speech for this week, but I felt like I should be doing something more important, like writing in here!
I hate how I don't update, it's like...too much to fill you in, and when I really do think about it, it's really nothing to update you on.
But first things first.
People change, sometimes you don't know why, but they just do. And like my wise Noor says, don't chase people. And you may be thinking, "Oh Pranj is talking about a boy," but for once I'm not!
It's just weird. I thought these people were amazing, loyal, trustworthy, best people on Earth. Like while knowing them, I was like, "what was my life worth without them?" and now I realized, they're not worth MY TIME. Who knew that some people can turn around 180 degrees? I used to know every detail about their day, constantly talking to them, whether it be in person or via phone. Now, the only time they talk to me is if they need something. We never talk. I do not like the drastic change, especially when I don't know the reason behind it.
N'importe quoi.
Eewww, finals are coming up! The main exams I'm super nervous about is Math and Psy 230.
SPEAKING OF PSY 230.
USFLKJSDFLKJ HOW DID I DO SO POOR ON THAT TEST?! I read the chapter before class, took intensive notes, I went to class and took more notes on top of the ones I wrote, I went to a study group from beginning to end, I went over all the powerpoints, did example questions, studied til 4am the night before.
But the person who missed class, fell asleep during class, didn't even read, get more points than me. I was sooo furious, I wanted to cry. UGH.
Tears....my boss is actually married, and has a second daughter on the way. He totally lead me on, asking me how my day was...not wearing his wedding ring, making eye contact when he asked me a question. HE SHOWED ALL THE SIGNS OF LOVE! How could I not sense his playerness?
hahahahha i kid i kid
So I realized that Kate Nash and Regina Spektor and Ingrid Michealson are my favoritttttttte artists. Just listen to the lyrics, like they match EXACTLY how I feel. It hasn't been til like LAST MONTH that I finally found a song that I could relate to.
Thank you Tim for getting me hooked on to CSI Miami & Lie To Me! Two more shows to add on to my list of fav shows:
Colbert <3
The Office
Jeopardy
I think I have more but I guess they're not as important if I can't name them off the bat haha
So guess what? I'm writing this in my REAL room, in Charlotte...and guess who's sleeping over? Who's next to me in the same bed? YEAH, NOOR! How funny? SO FUNNY! It's ironic because this is both of our''s first LEGIT sleepover!
Okay, I really should go to bed, Noor and I have to be out the house at 5am . Mom's driving us back in time to make our 8ams!
be happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment