Thursday, December 10, 2009

cold feet



No really, my feet are numb right now. Open toed flats should only be worn in the spring and summer, no matter how cute they look!

Anyways, I just completed my first final of the semester, which was public speaking. I believe I did fairly well, it is just a lot of writing and numerous interpretations and answer for one simple question. That was the only challenging part. But let's hope it went well!

Also, if I start sounding dellusional, I would like you to know I am currently functioning on approximately two hours of sleep. No, I didn't stay up to cram or party or anything, I initially tried to sleep at 11:30. But word from the wise, do NOT listen to subliminal sleep learning hypnosis while trying to sleep, because when Bob says "6, open your eyes," you can never fall asleep.
I was thinking about this before the exam was to start today, that I have done a LOT of things since I've started college. Let's name the ones I can remember:

- Watch a meteor shower (avec un garcon!)
- Win a match or two in BP (: Thanks Phillip!
- Go to Church (twice!)
- Gone to college football games (twice, and State won each time!)
- Stayed all night at the library
- Got my first job!
- Ran from the police hahaha
- Made amazing friends
- Parted from amazing friends
- Won 1st place (for once!...actually twice haha ;])
- Learned the following: American Waltz, bump&grind hahaha, Salsa, Meringue, and Bachata
- Gone to workshops, for requirements and personal interest
- Took the city bus out of spontinaity (bad idea!)
- Enjoyed an international fair
- Do extremely well in math!!
- CSI & Lie To Me!
- Learn to do laundry (even though I never do it often)
- Go to the dollar fifty movie theatre here!
- Played capture the flag hahah
- MET JAKE AND AMIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111
- Gone to a concert, even though it was a band I didn't know

Umm, I swear there is so many more amazing things I have experienced within the 5 fast months here.

I'm just so happy that I've got to do a lot already, it shows promise for my future haha.
Currently, I am watching Mandy sleep get Meg started on her personal blog. I'm happy to inspire<3

No comments: