

umm not really but Kate Nash's song is nice.
Break is boring and my lethargy is NOT helping when it comes to going out.
I don't know what I want for Christmas but at the same time I do.
I would like
- rain boots, yellow or black, whichever
- stephen colbert "#1 threat to america" shirt...I can live without it though
- wriststrong!
- colbert's sports illustrated
- colbert tote bag (if they are still selling?)
- colbert nation t-shirt
- mascara (maybe that new penelope cruz one?)
- new perfume
- more l'oreal liquid liner, almay ain't cutting it -__-
- i want lip / cheek stain
- a gray pea coat, i can settle for red though!
- black and brown flats!
- fuzzy socks
- gloves
- Time magazine &/or Psychology Today subscription
- Ink Cartridges (haha more like a necessity but aren't these all?)
You should see my room, looks flashy with the Christmas lights =) I'll put up a picture later. Looks better than the other pics down there.
Breaaaaak is blah. I want to see Dipali Smruti Ektaa Nehal Shirley Zhara Noor Fathia Fady Ruth Jessica Esita Komal Shreya and more! So little time, and so little gas money haha.
Umm okay I'll put pretty pictures and more words later, good night.
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment