Thursday, January 14, 2010

nilla wafers and milk

I believe nothing, not even Gorgias could persuade my own mother.

My anthropology teacher seems like such a well educated, experienced, brilliant man. Sometimes I feel sad at how the effects of old age, like forgetting what you are trying to say, can question that.

We are all such selfish humans. It is biological we look out for ourselves first and it is completely normal, but I fail to sometimes see that and find a person so greedy. And yes, even me.

Why is religion such a complex concept? Who was there to write down all these "Godly events" and why can't we see presence of God while people of the past could? No wonder people question religion. But if it wasn't real, why do billions of people still follow it today?

Why is that when ever I am upset about something, I always use "I'm just stressed out" as an excuse, even though its the fourth day of the semester? Is it because I'm always upset at the person who asks, and the reason for me being upset is unknown or possibly nonexistent?

How come my professor doesn't praise the fact of such an interesting point brought up by a student and just tells him he or she is wrong?

Why has technology completely transformed us humans? Will this be an advantage of humans biologically in the future, or the start of our race's end?

No comments: