





I'm lucky to have been around the world. I've been to temperatures below freezing and to temperatures above 115 F. I've been 200 m underground and I've been to the Top of Europe.
I've been through numerous low points in my life but I've finally looked past the negativity and now am at the state of absolute happiness.
Don't get me wrong, I complain, whine, wish, and hope for better. I know "happy" people shouldn't but I would like for everyone to know that I am fully thankful of what I have in my life and I don't take anything for granted. I've cherished every moment, person, and obstacle that has affected my life in anyway possible.
I sometimes feel that when I'm home in Charlotte, I'm being held back from my future, I feel that my future is at NC State and my life will "restart" if you will...in August when I move in again. I know that is not true and if I keep thinking that, then I'm just holding myself back. But, I feel limited at home whereas back in Raleigh I'm limitless.
Some words that I will live by today is
"Be better than you were yesterday"
<3<3<3
No comments:
Post a Comment