




















I like having you be the last thing I see when I go to sleep and the first thing I wake up to.
I really love spending every hour of the day with you.
I look forward to weekends because I know stupid class schedules won't keep us from seeing each other.
Every time we laugh loudly about something together, I feel that much closer to you.
Studying with you just makes me want to work harder.
Having you hug me makes me forget about everything else in this world.
It makes me feel so happy knowing you love me for who I am.
I don't do things in front of you because I'm scared of what you'll think and your opinion matters so much to me, even if its over something stupid.
I wish I was BME so you could study me all day.
I love taking care of you but I hope I'm not like another mother to you.
My favorite thing to do is make you laugh. (with me! not at me!!)
I wish we could be roommates.
I really love you and thinking about you makes me smile and I really like smiling!
You can read this, only when I'm not around
1 comment:
Pranjali! I spent a lot of yesterday reading your posts and this is one of my favorite ones! The words are truly from the heart and honest, just like YOU!
The one with the pictures of the delicious cakes and pastries was a closeeee second though! <3,
Lavanya
IDK what happened when I tried to post this last night...
Post a Comment