Let me start
Monday: Period day 1, WORLD'S WORST CRAMPS, had to skip a class because I was in pain :( I was also getting a sore throat, uh oh.
Tuesday: Sore throat is awful and it lasted ALL day. Doctor said I might be fine by Saturday. Headache and eyes hurt. Calculus test tomorrow!
Wednesday: Sore throat gone, but I'm coughing a lot. Drinking tons of hot fluids. Calculus test today (went well, surprisingly!) I still need to FINISH, MEMORIZE, and just KNOW my script by tonight :(
Thursday: French quiz, French reading, Child psych reading, Personality Psych test (which I should START studying)
Friday: VPD VPD VPD all dayyyyy
Satuday: Performance! I just need to get this sickness DONE with, period over with, and all my exams done WITH really good grades!
It doesn't seem like a lot when I write it out, but the entire week's stress has been on my shoulders mind and back starting with Monday. I 'm glad one test is done and my period is like...really light (TMI?)
Thank you Pooja for your encouraging texts :) really helped!!!
About to start studying...and maybe work on VPD in time for practice tonight!
lovelovelove
1 comment:
loook at everything you acheived with everything else going on ..you conquered, you never succumbed to the discouraging sometimes unsounding ways of life that in a matter of fact is prob the biggest accomplishment one can make..ayayayayayyaay!
btw vpd madeee a super great choicee you like bedazzled the stage!
Post a Comment