Friday, January 28, 2011

01.28.1990

Happy Twenty One Year Anniversary Mother and Father!

I just hope they are as happy if not happier since the day they first fell in love. In these past 21 years together, they have traveled across the world to make their new lives by going to a country they've never been to, with little English. Little did they know they will successfully (well, I'd like to believe) raise two young adults without anyone's help but each others. Who knew they'd have a successful business, starting all the way from zero? Who would have thought that all those fights, tears, anger were just passionate ways to show their passionate love and support for each other.

Two young lovers, making an adventure to America. Basic education, Little English, few hundred dollars in the bank account, and an infinite amount of optimism is the formula to their huge achievement that just keeps growing. The reason behind it? My parents' trust love support communication perserverence and hope.

Thank you mom and dad for everything you've done for me, to let me be sitting here, in this wonderful dorm ,with the laptop they bought me, and their endless efforts to get me the education I need.

I just wish the best for you two, you deserve it!


I love you!




P.S. Milan's parents 21st anniversary is today too!

No comments: