Monday, January 10, 2011

first day

First day of classes start in a few hours, if it doesn't snow! (Please snow!)

I'm so ready for classes. Since I have been in college, I feel like everything I learn in my classes has followed me through this day. As in, I still use that information in everyday life. I love it! And I'm excited to learn more!

I'm TERRIFIED for calculus, it's like the most easiest calculus at State but since high school, I've had a "sick to my stomach" feeling just thinking about my 10:15am class MWF. I'm nervous, guys. I know I'll be fine but I think my nerves might take over me at the wrong times.

I have had the best two days with Milan<3 I'm SO glad he's back and I don't have to plan when to call him next!

I need to go to bed though so I'll be back later!

No comments: