I think I'M addicted to food. Like, no I don't eat all the time and yes I do get full. But I can think about food any minute of the day. While guys think about sex every 7 seconds (actually that's a myth) I think about food every 7 seconds. I think about all the things that I could be eating and tasting and my mouth literally waters. There has been times in class where I'm starving (I have the right to do so! I sometimes don't eat or don't eat enough and end up rotting for an hour and 15 minutes!)So while I'm in a lecture, I don't process what he or she is saying, I'm actually analyzing a Taco Bell menu and trying to figure out what to order. Or analyze my fridge from my seat in the classroom and decide what I should have for lunch.
I know I'm not like a serious case of this form of addiction, I really don't eat every time I think about food (for many reasons, mostly no access to it or lack of money to get what I want) but it has prevented me from sleeping or focusing in class (ONLY WHEN I'M HUNGRY)
Sure that's normal, but last night I couldn't sleep because I was just dreaming about heating up some pita and dipping it into creamy hummus and devouring it in seconds.
As my stomach grumbles, I will think about spaghetti and pesto while I bathe.
Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment