Oh today was probably the most eventful day of the year so far. Okay it wasn't that great but comparatively to Jan 1 & 2, it was simply amazing.
I finalllllllllllllly got my bushy wild eyebrows tamed and my pretty apparent woman mustache removed! I'm all about imagery, baby!
While at the eyebrow lady's house, waiting for my mom to be done, I was playing with the lady's cutest and prettiest little girl ever! She was so adorable and she was so talkative. I remember when I was her age (ew did I just MAKE myself sound old?), I was pretty shy to people I didn't know!
We were playing with her Christmas gift, Connect 4 and randomly she's exclaims, "I'm 5!" And she really didn't know how to play the game, like she said, "I just like making the designs" with the red and yellow game pieces. Cue Awwwww.
Then we went shopping and I finally finalized someone's gifts because as you know, I'm super indecisive (I know, this will take me far in life hah) but with my mother's support (and purse) I was able to get it. And I'm quite happy with it :)
Also, I indulged in an Oreo ice cream from Bruster's, so heavenly and so fattening.
Later tonight I watched Lifetime, "My Family's Secret" which was about a dude with DID and "The Craiglist Killer" which was really dumb, but for some reason watching Lifetime movies make me feel more ... idk better (for the lack of "better" words). Yeah I just watched movies about psychopaths and serial killers and coocoos but Lifetime movies just are , idk, I like them. Someone find a theory for why a lot of women enjoy watching these low budget films, please!
While watching this movie I ate the most softest and delicious brownie ever, oh my god it was so good.
Then I realized how fat I am and ate 2 small bowls of blueberries hahaha.
Speaking of my overdose of calories, I decided to cut out cookies and/or ice cream for a few months. Nooooo I'm definitely not doing this for "New Year Resolutions", trust me. It's because I think my diet only consists of cookies and ice cream. Also, after some deep thinking, how pathetic can one be if you just wrote a poem about sweet delightful sugary...(snap out of it!!!) erm artery blockers?
Soooooo I initially was thinking to stop cookies but now I'm feeling cutting out ice cream. For like, lets make a goal here, March? Two months without two of your most favorite things in the world? It's like a win win for me, helps my weight diet and proves that I do actually have will power!!
P.S. to my new goal, this doesn't include candies, brownies, or cakes!! :D
But I should limit those too blah blah blah.
Bye bye cookie dough ice cream.
I have so much to do in these next few days before I'm back to school (& Milly!!!!!!)
1. FAFSA
2. Study Abroad Application
3. Pack everrrrrrrrrything.
4. See friends!
5. Laundry
6. Clean the house (help my mama out, apparently I don't!)
7. Buy some last minute things (I feel bad bc thats like mom's number one stressor!)
8. Ummmm actually wrap my gifts!
9. Make my cards for the gifts
10. IDK. but there must be more than 9 tasks!
Ohhhhhhhhh tomorrow is my appointment and I've never been so excited. FINALLY! I'm begging and hoping and praying to get some REAL answers. I'm tired of OTC cleansers and Googling quick fixes and tips and tricks because they don't work.
I know the basic things to fix my skin, hair out of eye, change pillow cases, DIET, products, but is it bad that I just want to hear it from a professional?
Well I get to hear it tomorrow at like 1pm, and I hope it's not the basic lecture I hear from everyone! I want answers and solutions please!!
Oh new thing on my infinite wish list!
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?subCategoryId=&id=943327&catId=ACCESSORIES-HAIR&pushId=ACCESSORIES-HAIR&popId=JEWELRYACCESSORIES&sortProperties=&navCount=85&navAction=top&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=013&isSubcategory=&isProduct=true&isBigImage=&templateType=D
Okay, I'll stop talking about me now.
1 comment:
I didn't know how to reply to your comment so that you saw it (still getting use to this site) so I'm just gonna do it here, hope you don't mind!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so! I hate feeling pessimistic when I think like that, but eh.
I'm good! How are you? I read this blog entry when you first posted it, I hope everything is going smoothly (oh and that clip is adorable).
Post a Comment