Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My year in review 2010

This has probably been the most best year of my life, so far! I'm expecting more to come.
I feel like since it was my Golden year, it added to the amazing-ness of 2010

January: New Years with amazing girls! Ektaa Nehal Shreya Shirley Megan and ME! <3 Fresh start on a new year semester and even relationships. I cleared up things with a special someone.
February: 2 words, oh my. I went on my first date, I got my first kiss (from someone different than my first date haha) I just had my life turned around in one hour.
March: Trip to DC! One of the best days of my life happened there with Neerali and Milan!
April: Milan asked me out :)
May: Finished my freshman year of college. Traveled to about 7 countries in Europe! Learned SO much, experienced a lot, and ate a ton :)
June: Went to India by myself! Had amazing fun with family, ate even more haha
July: Worked at my dad's coffee shop! Met up with friends. Worked out and actually saw results! Took a train to see Milly! One of the best days of my life!
August: School againnn, 4 month anniversary, another best day of my life!
September: Boys & Girls club! Saw Ludacris?
October: Made Raas team!
November: Performed at Diwali Mela
December: Reunited with my family and my best friends <3 Separated from Milan though. Made the cut for MC for vpd :-o 3.86 GPA!


I swear, these are the FEW of the millions of amazing points of this year! These are just on the top of my head.

I don't want this year to end, but I'm sure if I think 2010 was the best, then this is only the beginning and it's going to get better :)

Goodbye 2010, you have been extremely good to me. Thank you

No comments: