Monday, December 27, 2010

clocks

I decided to rearrange my room, but first I need to go through all my crates and boxes and drawers of things.

I have found old jewelry,stickers, and notebooks. I found massive folders of everything I've done 1st grade and up! It's so hard to just throw them away, I'm surprised but I've come a long way!

I've come down to a crate of school stuff but I found this certificate I received in 7th grade when I took that robot baby home for a night. It was hell because that girl would cry in the middle of the night if it didn't sleep properly but what an experience! I totally forgot I did that! The certificate was actually a BIRTH certificate and under "NAME" I wrote "Chagni Shah" hahaha Chagni/Champa were the obnoxiously awful nicknames my dad called and continues to call me. Sigh lol

I found all my report cards, I had a lot of C's in 10th grade, oops lol.

I found a notebook from 2nd grade (1998!) with my warm ups which included writing something relating to the prompt. Within 3 months over the pages I saw an improvement in penmanship, spelling, grammar, AND length of how much I wrote in the alloted time for warm ups!

Go 2nd grade me!

I also found newspapers from 10th grade when I was on staff. And my stupid embarrassing humiliating moment when I wrote Gerald Ford's obituary but accidentally put Jimmy Carter's picture up and then on all the issues of the paper they stapled a slip of paper apologizing for the error. Sophomore year was not my finest.

I think I spent most of my time reading and looking over my past years. It was really nice and made me realize how much I've grown up! cue "awwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Sadly, my room still looks like a piece of shit. And its 1:05 am and I don't know where my children are and I'm kinda tired.

1 comment:

Pooja said...

you inspired me to empty my closet out today aha! I was meaning to do it for so long never actually got to it thanks!!!