Monday, December 20, 2010

I love you, desserts

Today I will write my ode to desserts.

Cookies, ice cream, and cakes
How my heart and tongue desire you all.
How easily you make my happiness and my waist line grow.
How I could eat anything with sugar all and every day.
I hate how it takes what seems like eternity to get to you
But seconds to indulge you.
Sometimes, I day dream about you.
The creaminess and sweetness of cold ice cream
The chewiness of warm, oven-baked cookies
The fluffiness of that fluffy cake.
I sometimes catch myself drooling.
My head hurts from wanting you so much.
My stomach growls from wanting you so much.
My tongue salivates from wanting you so much
My tooth aches from wanting you so much.
Oh sweet tooth of mine, how passionate your love for desserts is.
I love you sugar, forever you keep me happy :)


ahahahah, don't judge, i already know i'm a fatty :)







1 comment:

Pooja said...

OMG I LOVEEE THIS! ive like od'ed on all of this livin lifee to the fulllest ehh aha
dessert partyyy soon?!