I hate when I try to explain myself so much, but you don't get even 10% of what I'm trying to express.
I hate it when I finally feel positive about this, finally can be civil about this, when I can put a smile on my face and talk to you, actually waiting for you to respond, and you don't respond, don't answer my questions, don't even mention anything I said in the past 5 texts and 2 missed calls, and you make me feel negative about this whole fucking thing.
I hate it that everything, EVERYTHING works on your time and terms.
I hate it when I straight forward tell you what I don't like and you on the spot make an excuse about it, compare it with my flaws and my problems that aren't related to what I'm trying to say, and manipulate your words to make it seem that my request and suggestion is completely absurd.
I hate how the last time we skyped was June 28th and it hasn't hit you that you haven't seen me in so long. When I repeatedly ask to skype you give some excuse.
I hate when I try to talk to you about something you immediately cut me off and talk about YOU. And how now, our whole conversation revolves around you, your family, your thoughts, your ideas, and your life and how amazing it is and how I never talk.
I hate how you expect me to say I love you, expect me to be all giddy after you wronged me.
I hate how you think you're better than me with this job and paycheck and new life you found.
I hate how you have no fucking interest in my life.
I hate how I know I can do better but you're in the fucking way and ...
I hate that I have to wait for the 29th to execute this decision that I have known for so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment