I haven't posted anything since I came back from Brussels and I'm terribly sorry because SO much has happened since then.
My weekend to Amsterdam was...interesting. A lot of hassle, frustration, stress, and constant problems just TRAVELING to and from this city. We barely spent a full day touring the city and doing what we wanted to. But I shouldn't complain because Amsterdam was beyond beautiful, classy, and sweet overall.
Classes are so much fun, especially my French class! I realized I'm pretty good at French Taboo !
I have bought a lot of cute purchases!
I will catch up as soon as the craziness ends, hopefully I don't forget what I want to say <3
take care everyone, thank you for following me on my life changing trip, it means a LOT!
My weekend to Amsterdam was...interesting. A lot of hassle, frustration, stress, and constant problems just TRAVELING to and from this city. We barely spent a full day touring the city and doing what we wanted to. But I shouldn't complain because Amsterdam was beyond beautiful, classy, and sweet overall.
Classes are so much fun, especially my French class! I realized I'm pretty good at French Taboo !
I have bought a lot of cute purchases!
I will catch up as soon as the craziness ends, hopefully I don't forget what I want to say <3
take care everyone, thank you for following me on my life changing trip, it means a LOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment