Feeling my best! Got a 98.5% on my first medical terminology test.
It's Tuesday and I ran intervals for 25 minutes, and later on the day did 15 minutes of AbSolutions, and 60 minutes of Zumba! Archana and I are shooting for doing 1 hour cardio (cardio dance, zumba, etc) 2x a week and ab solutions before / or after.
I feel bad that I still have a lot of homework to do and I'm really tired and sleepy, but my body has become a number one priority! I am currently living off the compliments, and seeing my tummy decrease! I cannot wait to wear a bikini for the first time in my life, and at this rate I know I can rock a 2 piece this summer!
Sorry for the !!!! but I haven't felt so motivated and aslkdfjsdlkfjdsf in a while. =) Thank you for the support friends! Cannot wait to show mi madre and my friends the new and improved moi.
It's Tuesday and I ran intervals for 25 minutes, and later on the day did 15 minutes of AbSolutions, and 60 minutes of Zumba! Archana and I are shooting for doing 1 hour cardio (cardio dance, zumba, etc) 2x a week and ab solutions before / or after.
I feel bad that I still have a lot of homework to do and I'm really tired and sleepy, but my body has become a number one priority! I am currently living off the compliments, and seeing my tummy decrease! I cannot wait to wear a bikini for the first time in my life, and at this rate I know I can rock a 2 piece this summer!
Sorry for the !!!! but I haven't felt so motivated and aslkdfjsdlkfjdsf in a while. =) Thank you for the support friends! Cannot wait to show mi madre and my friends the new and improved moi.
No comments:
Post a Comment