Saturday, February 4, 2012

So I decided to record what I'm doing so a few months from now I can remember my secret ;)

I've been working out about 4 - 5 x a week, about 30-45 minutes at the gym.

I've been doing an ab work out for a month, but now I'm about to move onto other parts of the body.

I keep up with a food journal, and have increased about 100% in my fruit and veggies intake haha (like from 0 fruits/veggies to 1 minimum!) and I don't crave sugar. I eat a little here and there, but that means I cut out something else.

I feel energized and I have never been so commited and motivated before! I just finished 4 weeks working out most of the days in the week and I'm not going to stop!

I can't wait to show before and afters!

No comments: