Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Atlantic City

Family vacation was amazing this past weekend! Got to fly, ride in a limo for the first time, stay in a suite at the Ceaser's Palace, and enjoy warm weather.

My weekend consisted of the Blue Man Group, too many scoops of gelato, delicious food, a lot of walking on the boardwalk, some time at the beach, and having my palm read.

I was able to meet my baby nephew Shaan for the first time, he is precious and I wish we had more time with him. I got to see my family after a very long time, as well as family friends after two years.

I played slots, didn't win anything but about .42 cents! Big money! But Jasmine, Parth and I used Jasmine's $5 and took turn pressing buttons at the Wheel of Fortune machine and made $50!

Jazzy and I later spent it on getting to a Beach Bar later that night! We met some people from Delaware, New York, and even London. It was spontaneous and somehow we didn't get back to the hotel til 6am. Got into way too much trouble (ignoring my mother's phone calls, bad idea).

It just made me realize that yes, I disrespected my family and rules and wasn't responsible for I'm in not the safest city in the world...and I could have made better decisions...

But it was probably the most fun I've had in such a very very very long time. I did things I shouldn't be doing, but it was well wroth it.

Pictures later? 

No comments: