Officially half way done with my shadowing hours, 50 more to go!
After two months of calling and going to the office and emails, I am officially enrolled in the Human A&P II course as of yesterday! I start Tuesday (my birthday, waah). The class + lab are brutal: 5pm - 10:30 pm MTWTH. Until July 17th. Sigh, at least I'll be another step closer to graduate school!
I can't believe I'm turning 21 in a few days. Things aren't working out how I want them so far, so it's frustrating since I'm doing it by myself.
Feeling lonely lately since most of my friends are busy or not home.
After two months of calling and going to the office and emails, I am officially enrolled in the Human A&P II course as of yesterday! I start Tuesday (my birthday, waah). The class + lab are brutal: 5pm - 10:30 pm MTWTH. Until July 17th. Sigh, at least I'll be another step closer to graduate school!
I can't believe I'm turning 21 in a few days. Things aren't working out how I want them so far, so it's frustrating since I'm doing it by myself.
Feeling lonely lately since most of my friends are busy or not home.
No comments:
Post a Comment