Had a great weekend in Charleston, I am just praying and wishing I can get into MUSC for grad school, it's the perfect location and I feel like I would just fit right in!
What's stressing me out as of now:
GRE's (haven't studied in a long time)
myself (started working out today, totally winded out just doing my average run! no bueno!)
what to wear on my 21st :-o
This roach that followed me from Charleston into my room, SO GROSS. I can't seem to spot it
My bank account
What's stressing me out as of now:
GRE's (haven't studied in a long time)
myself (started working out today, totally winded out just doing my average run! no bueno!)
what to wear on my 21st :-o
This roach that followed me from Charleston into my room, SO GROSS. I can't seem to spot it
My bank account
No comments:
Post a Comment