Wednesday, May 30, 2012

first day

Started my shadowing hours at a hand specialist OT place. I walked in 8:15 and took a long look around, and remembered why I was here.

I spent only four hours, but I honestly see myself doing this for a long time.

I want to help others improve, reach their goals, and be a part of every milestone, whether it be fully healing your rotater cuff from surgery or finally making a fist with your hand.

I feel like seeing your patients make slowly but surely progress is instant gratification.

It's discouraging when the lovely OT I'm shadowing explains what is going on, when in reality I have no idea what she is talking about.

I need to get 100 hours by the end of summer (along with my GRE !) to finally apply to graduate school.

Don't get me started on that =\ 

No comments: