Sunday, May 13, 2012

I was on stumbleupon and obviously, it was completely random but I came across this piece of advice:


10. Fall in love with the person of your dreams 
Maybe you’re anxious to get married or fear you’ll never find anyone better, but please, we’re literally begging you, DON’T SETTLE. Wait for the person who makes your heart beat fast. The one who treats you like a princess and lifts you up because he could never tear you down. But most of all, wait for the one who loves you just as much as you love him back and whom you could never, ever in a million, trillion years picture your life without. Then, settle down.

After that, I put down my phone because I'm not going to text him anymore. No more being indecisive. You ended things because of a reason, don't forget that, Pranjali.

No comments: