Happy Mother's Day to my hero<3 Thank you for showing me what independence, hard work, beauty, and love is. You have supported everything I've done, and made me proud of who I am. Thank you for encouraging me and making me feel intelligent, beautiful, and proud. Thank you for putting up with everything to keep the family going. Thank you for working hours and hours on your feet just so I can enjoy things young women enjoy (shopping) and not even enjoying your hard work. Thank you for showing me what good style is ;)
Thank you for supporting me decision and letting me cry when I need to and letting me be strong at the same time.
Thank you thank you thank you I hope one day I can make you so proud!
Thank you for supporting me decision and letting me cry when I need to and letting me be strong at the same time.
Thank you thank you thank you I hope one day I can make you so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment