Tuesday, February 10, 2009

History of Lovers

I've been voted a couple times for "Best Shoulder to Cry On!" But yearbook stress is STILL killing me. I would do something outside of school but I don't have time. I have a calculus test next class and Arsenault was preaching about how it's "our fault" if we didn't do our homework or kept up with the matieral. I swear, she reads my mind!

So as none of you know, I started my first five years of life in Seattle, Washington. My mom had a friend circle which is still there even though we are in NC. My mom keeps in touch with one of the aunties who called the other day. My mom and her don't talk often, well ...what are they to talk about right? Well when they do talk, they talk for hours and catch up. I came down yesterday I believe asking my mom what's up.

"I spoke to Neeru Masi today. She gave me two bad news today." - mom

"Oh no! What happened?!"

"One aunty has breast cancer and she is only 35!"

"Oh my God!"

"Also, this other aunty had a daughter. She's only one year older than you, Amanda. She used to visit our house many times, we even have pictures of her and her mom. Well, this aunty married a Punjabi and had Amanda. She's a pretty girl, but she is mentally disabled. Years later, the couple had a divorce and the husband left. The mom and her sister (older or younger, I'm unsure) lived with Amanda together.

Recently, Amanda's mom was complaining about loosing money and not having the right amount in her wallet or purse. One day, the aunt caught Amanda stealing money from her mother's purse! She told Amanda's mom and (for some reason) she went to Amanda's school. The kids at her school taught her how to steal from her mom's purse. The students also molested her. The school lied and never notified Amanda's mother. They are having a lawsuit right now."

Hearing such news, whether I know her or not, haunts me.
Apparently it was on the news and such.


On another note, I'm going to be broke by March.
$130+- Regionals...I'm still unsure if I have to pay or not, BLAH
$18 - NHS stahls
$47 - Yearbook
$200 - State or UNCC deposit?!

I have to fit prom in there still.
I think I OD'd on an entire box of Ice Breakers. The sour / sweet kind.
Oh report card. Same as last quarter, All B's and one A. Still a 4.5 GPA :D I got two D's on my midterms though, ouch? Oh well, still get to go to the Honor Roll Party, heyy!
I'm going to take a State campus visit Friday. AHH FUTURE SCHOOL?!

This is the most randomest shit I've ever written. Sorry?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

randomjali
pranjali jolie
sexy indian
smart ass =)(in all the good sences)
my babe
and i alraedy won,
im broke since a long ago