Sunday, February 15, 2009

thinking

I have concluded that I think way too much. Like, way too much. About almost anything.


NC STATE IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. UHMAYZING. Like the dorms the campus the library the boys the activities the "free expression tunnel" the "brickyard" and the lack of punctuation!!!!

It was honestly a nice campus. Those were pros, what about the cons you may ask?


31 000 chaps
campus is HUMUNGO, too big for my liking
tons of construction going on
all browny and brick
not UNC =(


sigh...but its like TEN MINUTES from my aunt's house, how convenient?! she makes the BEST food. like seriously. THE BEST.

OOH on Friday Ruth got me a carnation! Totally unexpected! And Laura made a CUTE tote bag, box of cookies (it was packaged in the chinese take out box!), and card for moi! She left it in the mailbox and I got it today!

AH so much to write but carpel tunnel kicking in, later loves<3

No comments: