Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth

Haha while trying to login this site, I had to put in my username (aka email) and for some ODD reason I typed in every possible email I had, in chronological order! Haha

princesspranju@hotmai...no thats not it
always_pran...no!
pranjali.shah ... there we go =)

weird I know shut up leave me alone!

I had three bags of clothes that were old, really un fashionable haha from like middle school, and didn't fit in my closet for YEARSSSS. Not even exaggerating or as Afghans say...laaf.
So finally donated them to Goodwill. Finally, I can breathe in my closet without those fashion faux pas in the way. Yeesh.

I went to downtown on Holiday Inn's terrace to see fireworks. Really nice, even though for SOME reason I was pissed off at my family (are you guys starting to notice a pattern hahah). I seriously think I'm just severely PMSing (I love making new discoveries about myself ... and I never get periods so I am just figuring more about myself)

I liked the fireworks a lot. My favorites are when they become smiley faces or hearts or Saturn! Muy creative!

Best thing about that night, I looked hot and a hot guy was next to me
Worst thing about that night, he didn't look at me hahaha

hahahah sorry that's so funny to me.


Okaaay I gave up on Freud and French and went to The Kite Runner, which is 234324 times better!

So yesterday I went to the most dumbest mall ever, Carolina Mall which is in Concord. I've been there a couple of times but I don't remeber it being thisssss bad. And boring. It has a lot of dept stores and I found absolutely nothing. No cute clothes, no nice comforters, nothing for college.

After my mom and I finished looking at the small variety of comforters at I think Belk...she walked across to the "corningwear" section aka the section of the mall where time stands still. God I haaate when my mom looks for new dining wear or whatever that's called. She's checking out each plate and glass and for some reason she finds a difference in each of them. I don't know how but all I know is that you eat and drink off of them, nothing more or less :p

Also, in dept stores (I'm acting as if this was my first time going...) they play a lot of old music. Don't get me wrong, I love classics, and I get very excited when a song is being played and it's also on my iPod. It's just, it's really a lot of old music haha.

Hmm what other completely random thing to talk about...lol

Oh I'm so excited to start school...sorry "college" (it pisses me off when people correct me when I say school instead of college. I really don't need to be corrected though, isn't school synonymous to college? You're taking classes and learning things in both right? Dumb dumb.) Back to what I was trying to say...OH right because I don't have to prepare lunches or dinners for my overly picky and really anal and pretty rude mean scary dad! Woooo! I sympathize for Parth oh so much. Oh soooooooo much.

I like scrubbed and cleaned and sanitized my entire bathroom ALL by myself today, without even being told to... I don't think I need to be told to anyways but still =) I took ze initiative..


Okay hookers, I know you guys are reading this, so pleaseeee comment on here, you don't need a loggin or anything! promise! i've never lied to you guys before have I?

I have a unicorn.

Haha I said before!


xxx

1 comment:

Neerali said...

hahahahaha i miss you. keep blogging. it maketh me smile :)