Saturday, July 25, 2009

This Modern Love



Since I wrote a lot in the last one, I decided adding on would make it too lengthy (like alch edu >:[ ) soooo here's part dos.

  • I have a wife named Dipali. Thats for you wifey! I've known her since I was like in second grade and she lived right next door when we lived in Wexford. I mean RIGHT NEXT DOOR. It's like we were meant to be heehee. From living only 5 second away from each other to now living 8 hours away, we're actually closer than ever! We've been through a lot, from our elementary days with Harry Potter and Pokemon to now with boys and bra shopping. My family loves her a lot (even thought they don't know the real you like I do ;]]]) but still she has been through a lot and has become an independent person. I love you Dipu!
  • Neerali is my favorite spooner. And my best friend for lifeeeee! She is so intelligent, cultured, hilarious, brilliant, talented, outgoing, curious, and encouraging. I love how we keep in touch so much, it makes up for the lack of seeing each other. You think my blog is cute? Her's OWNS. It's so well written and oh man she knows how to use words to describe thoughts, memories, and experiences. She is so real and I loved how we both talked at least twice a week during her freshman year at GW. Your stories are redickulous and I can't wait to reenact many of them at State. I loooooooove you and twelve more days girl! xxx
  • Laura is invincable. Laura Kimbrell is one of my strongest best friends. She's been through shit none of you guys could even imagine being in. Laura has had it hard but that doesnt' stop her. She works her HARDEST to get through it, and she has which makes her so STRONG, mentally and physically. She has the hugest heart (and boobs, so jealous!) and I love how thoughtful she is. If she sees something and thinks of you, she will get it. She sends you random, cute, so thoughtful cards and letters in the mail, that just make your entire week 10 times better because you didn't expect it. She cares and is thankful! She's a great photographer as well! Her pictures come out beautiful, and I love being her model, even though I'm bad at it hahaha don't like laura you know it's true! I love you to death girl and you WILL find happiness<3
  • Ruth. Ruth. Ruth. This girl is brilliant! Her writing is mellifluous and I love it so much. She understands me all the time! "I hate when we're always asking the questions, how are you?" After all these years, we finally became really close. I still cry when I read what you wrote in my yearbook! I love our walks oh so much. They make my day and I hate when we get to the point where we know we have to go home (thank you foreign parents!) and we have to go our seperate ways but thanks for being one of the only human beings on earth who actually calls back when they reach home safely =) I love you girl and I wish you the best of luck in life because I know you'll go far! Make one promise and still remember me when you're famous! xxx
  • Last but not least, Zhara. You're a lucky trick to get mentioned twice, honey. Did you know whenever I'm home I wear my tie dye shirt .... it's like I wear it all the time. Not because it was given by you or anything...hahahaha. Anyways you're so funny and you're a great listener (unless something's on TV) and you're always saying I'm hot and I believe it because you're the most straight up person EVER. You're funny and I love you and thanks for being with me via text aim facebook phonecall everyday all day. Oh and FUNNY PEOPLE JULY 31ST. The movie made for us. <33>
  • I color code my clothes in my closet. How's that for alliteration? Yeaah it goes: Red, Orange, Yellow, White, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Gray, and Black...and of course the colors in between. It makes my closet look pretty =)
  • My Colbert Collection is growing. Thanks to all you lovers of mine! I have his book, some chapters on audio, an "I HEART COLBERT" button (thanks frazier!), his Newsweek issue, & his Best of DVD (last two, thanks JASMINE!), newspaper clippings, a magazine page (thanks Zhara), tons of pictures of him, and pictures of me with him! Oh and Harini's amazing card that made my LIFE. I really love Colbert so much and when I pass his pictures when I'm around the house I never fail to blow a kiss to him =)
  • I have a blankie. Since I was in kindergarten and I can't let go, no matter how many holes are in it. It just helps me fall asleep and just holding it makes me all warm and happy inside (hahahaha, I'm serious!) I really hate when I have to sleep over at other people's houses because my mom won't let me take blankie. Right now I'm suffering from a dilemma on whether or not I should take it to State. I mean, I'm not TRYING to "let go" of it, I just don't want Noor to think I'm so 18 year old baby ahahah. Don't worry guys, blankie is sanitized on the regular, and after it's been covering my body for all these years, it's like amazing! hahaha
  • I WILL study abroad. I am going to France and staying there for a semester to practice my French and live like a French (for a semster haha)<3
  • I wish I grew up somewhere in New England. I just like the style, a lot. I just do.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

pranjaliiii!
heyy girl, i just wanted to say that i love reading your blog, it's so sweet and funny! i don't care what you say, you're def a great writer! :D i always check to see if you've put a new entry in! NOT A CREEPER I SWEAR. hahaha. but i definitely want to stay updated on what's going on with you, especially when you go off to state soon! tear. :( don't worry though, nina and i are coming to visit! haha.
but i'll ttyl! love you! :)

maggie (trunk, just in case you know more than one! lol)