How can you not know yourself? But then when I would fill out little surveys about me or when in the beginning of the school year you have to say one thing about yourself, I failed to find anything to tell besides saying I'm Indian and left handed. Now that's pathetic.
But now I am discovering more and more LITTLE things about myself, that I sometimes I haven't noticed.
- I wear pearl earrings everyday. Actually one of my uncles on my mom's side is a jeweller and has his own store in India. Last time I went ( 2007 ) he asked if I wanted a jewellery set and in which stone. Pearls are my birthstones. And I find them oh so classy. I got a ring with a pearl in the middle (real I must mention!) and a pair of pearl studs. Junior year I was walking out of Calculus before school (retest lol) and as I put on my backpack, it just yanked the pearl off my ring. Sigh =(
- I don't think I can go a day without talking to Zhara. We have a daily phone call around 12-1. But that's just an average. If you were in the room next to my bedroom at night, all you would hear is me laughing so hard to this crazy Somali. She makes my day and every time something happens to me, I pick up my phone to tell her. She my zebra for life.
- I'm a slow reader. In class I loved and hated having book partners. I loved having it because I'm a real social animal (aren't we all?) but my partner was normal and read at a normal pace and would complete the page before me. And I on the other hand am rereading the paragraph in order to understand it fully. However, I hate when people wait on me and I feel rushed even if the person isn't rushing me and I never end up reading the whole thing...I just skim. It's horrible. I eventually never understand what I was suppose to read til a discussion or something haha. Reading actually is something hard for me to do. I guess I'm underestimating myself but I sometimes fail to fully comprehend and visualize what the author is trying to say. No wonder I always got 2's on AP Eng exams =(
- I'm a very dependent person. Even though I spend most of the time alone at home, I hate it. I would choose group projects over individual ones. If I have something important to do, I'll ask someone to accompany me and if they can't at the moment, I will wait for them to do so. I mean I am not THAT dependent but I would rather prefer someone being with me and helping me make decesions and giving me a second opinion than just doing things on my own. I'm planning to COMPLETELY change that in the next four years.
- I love to laugh. Yeah who doesn't? But Comedy Central is my life and I try my best to surround myself with funny people because that is what makes my world go round. I try to think that I'm funny, actually I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty humorous. =) hahaha but that's probably why I have an obsession with Colbert, because he's just so damn funny. My favorite celeberties are actually comedians! Will Ferrell, BJ Novak, Steve Carrell, Seth Rogen, etc...
- If I was any lazier, I'd be in a coma...is actually a true statement hahaha. But seriously. I lack motivation but I hope to find it soon. I sometimes would rather watch tv or lay on my bed and read a book or just be on the computer than go out and like do something super productive. I feel like once I start college, it will change because I WILL have something to do, clubs studying more friends classes partying activities. Like all these years I have to have a car, ride, friends to actually make plans and carry it through. But yeah I'm lazy, I hate it.
- I LOVE cookies! Make me a plate of any kind of cookies and I'm forever thankful for you. I don't really like making them, just eating them haha. Chocolate chip, sugar, and oatmeal are my favorites. I like Oreo's too. Really, I love all things fat and high in sugar and calories. Ice cream, cake, brownies...mmmm! I'm lazy and love and eat all things fattening. Why am I not obese?
- I HAVE NO TALENT. Please, unless you make a point, don't lecture on me that I truley have one. I can't sing, draw, paint, act, play any sports or an instrument. I can't write (my vocabulary is extremely mediocre), I'm not brilliant in school and I'm just so sick of not being the best at anything. Not even relatively good! I wish I could say I'm a "jack of all trades and master of none" but I'm really not even good at anything. Wow I sound like I have no self esteem but I call it the truth. I'm not okay with it but I' ve accepted the fact that I'm a little less than average.
Oh god I wrote too much =( I'm not even done..but then again I'm just writing whatever pops in my head.
Oh I love all my best friends<3
1 comment:
WIFEY FAIL.
Post a Comment