Saturday, April 7, 2012

Eerie.

This is personal guys, but I couldn't help to share. I just woke up, I know I'm a sloth! I vividly remember me dreaming about Aziz Ansair (I don't know why but hey! blame my subconscious!) He's such a cute bubbly fun comedian and he is definitely one of my favorites. In my dream we're like...dating?! I know so weird but hey I don't fight my dreams and basically him and I are hitting it off really well. Funny part is that my grad student teacher hooked us up! (Shout out to Eric!) I think we're all allowed to have a celeb crush, even if we find out through our REM cycles.

So I wake up and I'm like awww that would be so awesome if I was dating Aziz! He's so cool, so funny, he'd always make me laugh, we probably have the same interests! I'm basically day dreaming about Aziz and I as I brush my teeth.

This is the creepy part. I go check my email, but full of Groupon and Livingsocial deals I don't care about. Then, I go to check my facebook and my BOYFRIEND posted a link on my wall. Thought it was a youtube video of a song he likes. WRONG it is a link to Aziz's new American Express commercial.




No comments: