Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm taking a Film and Lit class and all semester I have been exposed to the most amazing films and novels. Just today we finished watching the famous "Scarface", which I have never seen before. I was actually not looking forward to seeing this film, I'm not the one to watch gangster movies with a lot of violence, but I now crown "Scarface" as my favorite movie ever.

Mostly because I am obsessed with Al Pacino and Steven Bauer and their faces and accents. I wish they still looked like that to this day.

Michelle Phieffer was gorgeous as well! Sans the coke sniffing.




2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

This is one of my favorite movies of all time actually. Pacino is awesome!

Pooja said...

pranjali! what kind of film and lit class is this I think it would count towards one of my req!! it seems interesting!!