Monday, January 12, 2009

Happiness

I am very easy to please.

  • 94% on my Calculus BC test Friday. First A on a test! Second test I don't need to retest!
  • Completed all of my college applications, it is only up to Mrs. Strantz and Mrs. Rhoades to do my teacher recommendations.
  • Neerali wrote a beautiful letter about me to send to Duke, brought tears to my eyes. I never had someone write something so sincere about me.

Today I watched The Unborn with Heather and Parth, after "studying" Medical Science. How was it? Let's just say, it had it's scary moments, but it still sucked. I wish I spent those ten dollars on a more beautiful movie, like Slumdog Millionare. However, I was pretty sure those two sophomores wouldn't have wanted to see it. It's fine, that highly praised movie deserves to be seen with highly appreciative people. Like my mom, or a cute boy ;)

I need to really study and sell some business ads. I just have been on "chill mode" since I pressed "Send Application" to Elon. Sigh, best feeling in the world. Well, second best. I just hope I get into all the places I have applied to. Even though I don't know how to use "jinx" or "knock on wood," I just hope I get into Chapel Hill. I just want to make my parents, family, friends, teachers, and supporters proud. That is all.

Thanks for reading.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.