Monday, January 12, 2009

just dance.

I love trying new things. It is the only excitement in my life. Today I learned how to do the salsa and cha cha. Those dances are so sexy. I mean SO sexy. I will promise to go to every class each Monday.
Do you know HOW long I've been trying to learn how to salsa? Most of my high school career. I thought the only way to learn was to sign up for Made. Leo, the instructor, is spicccccy hot ;) I did something so embarrassing and he was standing in front of me for most of the time. He's like the typical long curly haired, tan, tall, handsome Latin guy. He was suave. Muy suave.

1, 2 tap, 1, 2 tap, spin to the left.

A friendship isn't a friendship if you're the only one who starts the conversation. I've realized that before, but I decided to stand my ground today and not say a word to this person. Making that extra effort doesn't count if it isn't acknowledged. You can quote me :P
Well I continued not to say or wave or anything like I've been doing all last week. However, when we had experiments, he was totally talking to me like nothing happened. Even after school. Oh well. I'm glad he made the effort this time. It's going to be that way untill we really establish a friendship. I think its more of a crush and full of flirting rather than friends.
That explains all the awkwardness.

I didn't really do any homework or extra studying. I wanted to take a day off. Hah, like I'm allowed one of those.

Random, that's cute. Blogger randomly saves what I type. Nice!

Okay so calculus, so much for my 94%. I have no idea how to find rotating volume on this new section.

I'm stressed all over again you guys. Senior Exit poster is due next week and I haven't printed pictures or make my poster or even start or even KNOW what to put on it. Yikes.

Going to work out...possibly...I'll let you know next blog.
Thanks for reading.

No comments: