Okay I lied, not that much better. I'm positive I failed my AP English test. No, I am not being pessimistic. I don't have a chance to do well because I didn't finish answering more than HALF the questions. THAT'S HORRIBLE >:[
I made a cute shirt for Nina and a tote for Laura just a few minutes ago. I'm pretty proud of what I did, it was my first time experimenting with fabric paint. I hope I can do more, and much better crafts. On the other side of Laura's tote, I will put an iron on of "BLONDE" rhinestones. However, I'm going to put it upside down :) Hope she takes it well...she better! Or no tote for her!
Tomorrow should be a good day though, photo shoot with Laura and then night with Nina and friends for her birthday. Bad thing, I'm breaking out :( And I don't have a new or cute dress to wear. The one's I have, I've worn a kazillion times or it's too cold for a halter. Grr, mom won't let me get one.
Internet is being super gay today, super slow. Gaaaaaay. This month is filled with birthdays now that I realize. Tomorrow is Nina's shindig, Monday afternoon is birthday lunch for Shreya, Ruth's birthday is Friday, and Chandni's partay on Saturday. I like being invited to these events. It shows someone wants to share their happy day and excitement with you. That says something. Don't take invitations for granted, kids. Ew invitations was a word in my English essay passage.
I'm totally out of texts til next week -___- However, a young chap texted me because he was at an INDIAN resteraunt. HOW SWEET?! We made plans to eat at that resteraunt sometime after school...but with a mutual friend of ours. I didn't want to make it sound like a date or anything, I was just being courteous...I think?
No one reads my blog, sorry it's not that amusing...or maybe no one knows it exists. I'm scared to show friends because my blogs are totally cheesy and lame. XD
UHM I got a cute tank top from Old Navy today. And some black heels from Naturalizer. I forgot how they look like, because honestly, I could care less about shoes. I'm SO picky when it comes to any kind of shoes. I have this ideal prototype of the perfect pair(s) of heels or flats and I never get to find them. I should just be a shoe designer. Sigh.
Ew I need to get my nails done...as well as my eyebrows. Hopefully tomorrow? I want to look cute tomorrow, haven't been out in a while. Blesphmy.
My room is a hot mess. HOT mess. I need to make it squeaky clean so Laura can breathe and walk in it tomorrow :p UGH I WANT A CUTE DRESS FOR TOMORROW. I want a red silk dress that is flowy, like Asian looking. And hot gold heels and red finger nail polish. Red nail polish is a statement itself. Too bad I can't wear my dream outfit.
Done complaining. Actually I'm not. And I won't feel sorry for being a complainer for I have every right to be pissed at the world. I got the actually denied letter today, gonna burn that shit tomorrow. I need Laura to capture the moment.
adios.


No comments:
Post a Comment