a. It isn't near home
b. The only public school not close to home
make sense? haha. I just hope where ever I end up going will be the perfect choice for me, my major, and my parents' wallets.
Stress is equivalent to procrastinating a competition event. I am doomed.
So MyHappyPlanet.com is the only place where international male (models) find me attractive. Shocker! I know! haha. Weird people on there...but it just gives me laughs.
Wow it's been a week. So let's begin with Saturday. It was a lot of fun, I looked smexy in gold and ice skating was amazing! I was sore for approximately three days straight, but well worth it. I only fell twice!
I HATE DESPISE LOATHE DETESTE Principal of Engineering. I don't care if I get an extra quality point, it's one of the hardest, confusing, horrible class I've ever taken (next to Calculus, of course) but like teacher doesn't really teach. Vague, good word to describe the CLASS. Why didn't I just take Housing and Interiors? At least I would learn how to decorate my dorm room.
Hmm what else? I'm sleep deprived and I fail to eat healthy. I'm such a hypocrit for doing that and still make an argument on obesity.
Je voudrais un boyfriend. Only because Valentine's Day is coming soon.
I miss summer. And you too, Neerali!
Love xxx.
2 comments:
but the god this someone special is in that class!
Awwww pranj i LOVE youuuuuuu and miss you more! love the picture of us. ps - you don't need a boyfriend...you're awesome enough on your own ;)
<3
pps - your writing style is amazing and reminds me so much of your quirky personality...LOVE LOVE LOVE it. please keep up the blogging...
~neerali
Post a Comment