Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ho Hum. Ft. Zhara


I love Kaling's blog, so freaking funny. Zhara, check it out. You'll love it, comedy AND shopping!

Okay I'm pretty busy right now, Calculus midterm tomorrow (automatic fail?) and I haven't even rigorously studied the material...at ALL. I'm such an idiot. <-- edit that test was a beast. bad beast :( I mean before I got it, I thought it would be so so so so hard like last year's exam that I wouldn't be able to do a SINGLE problem. I think I did much better than I thought. Everyone else was complaining though...I guess I was reading it upside down lol Uhhh mom was on total bitch mode for a few days (sorry Zhara that you had to endure my cursing and complaining!) okay edit again, bi polar woman! when she was pissed off (for what reason...?) she would make kick ass food, garlic naan, OATMEAL COOKIES?! but now she's back to normal. I do miss the spontaneous acts of awesome food though. For Yearbook, our exam was to write two essays about experiences and class suggestions blah blah. We ended up typing it and I think mine was awesome. How? Well... a. I've done the same prompt basically three times b. It was awesome because I made it extremely funny. Like you wish you were grading MY essay funny. c. I'm pretty stupid for telling Mrs. Strantz about three times that it was funny, so she's going to expect it's like Dane Cook on paper when it's really middle school humor. Oops. Damn you self-fufilling prophecy!

Okay guys, I pray to sweet Jesus that "telling a lot of people your good news doesn't JINX it " is a FALSE statement.

Duke Alumni, Bryan (better be hawt) called me yesterday afternoon. 3 o' clock tomorrow at Panera, I have an interview with someone who graduated from Duke! He's like I'm 5'9'' and might be wearing my Duke hat (haha phone sex interview? me likee) I know, I know...most of the applicants get this oppurtunity, it is part of the admissions process. But I strongly feel this is my final shot in getting accepted...or gasp! rejected. I either make it or break it over bread tomorrow. Last time I participated in a phone interview, it didn't go as fantastic as I hoped it would be, but I did get to go to DC. Lets hope its the same with tomorrow. Cross your fingers, but only on one hand. If you do both, you cancel it. Duh.

Uhmmmm so tiny rant. I hate when smart people worry so freaking much, then ask me how I did (and I usually do bad, really really bad) and then they get their grade or results and it is usually an A or in this case 90. ON TOP OF THAT, they rub it in saying I'M SO HAPPY blah blah blah STFU. Same with Carolina shit, fuck off.

Okay another mini rant, I edit spreads in the yearbook. I was editing a fellow senior's feature...lucky her, she got accepted to Carolina. However, she doesn't know that "alot" is TWO FREAKING WORDS. TWO WORDS. AND YOU GOT INTO UNC OVER ME? WHAT?!




Fin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU! [all homo!]