Saturday, March 5, 2011

home sweet home

Cliche saying, but so so so true.

Our home at the moment is being severely remodeled, new paint, new floors, new cabinets, NEW CEILINGS, it is like we are living in a completely new home.

Few months prior to these changes, the house as like a mix of different tastes, always cozy , not tacky at all, but reminded me of a country style, yellow kitchen and brown cabinets..it was cute.

Now its really modern and warm and I LOVE IT<3

Remember my cloud "TOY STORY" room?! Light blue and spray painted clouds that I've had since I was in 6th grade? Allll gone :)

It was really cute while it lasted, I must admit. But now I have it this beautiful juicy coral peachish color, I'll show a picture later! I plan to have gold vintage framed mirrors, and white furniture to go with it. I'm excited!!

Okay, time to eat real food!

No comments: