Saturday, March 12, 2011

last day of break

For the first time ever, I believe this Spring Break was the first time I actually wanted to go home. Not only that, but I don't want to go back to school. Yeah, friends, boyfriend, my life is back at State but my life doing absolutely nothing and just hanging out with the family and my mother's cooking has made these past week the best week in a long time. I don't want to go back!

Finally I spent time with my love Laura last night! We spent hours catching up, laughing, and loving over anniversary cake ice cream. Those few hours we spent together reminded me how much I love this girl and how much I love our friendship. We had gone months without seeing each other, but that doesn't affect our friendship. We were just talking and talking until the cafe closed at 11pm. I hope to see her today!

In like two hours, I have a hair appointment. I love Sheetal, she cuts my hair amazingly! She's hard to get but its worth  it in the end. Guys, confession time. I'm obsessed and am infatuated with my hair. No, I don't style it or even know how to braid it or do anything cute with it, but I LOVE IT. It never fails me (most of the time) and I feel like thats the best part of my entire body. Conceited? Yes I am.

I just want something different, but not too different. I just like my length and volume and I love not having side bangs anymore, they are SO annoying. But we'll see what we do today!

I need to start doing some homework and packing, I've never been so lazy in my life. But we all need a break right? Well I guess everything comes to an end. (My motivation for school has ages ago).


Farewell Spring Break 2011. You've been good to me.

1 comment:

Lavanya Rao said...

yeahh, you have a right to show off your hair. it really is alwayss gorgeous!