Saturday, March 19, 2011

onze mois

eleven months with Milan! ridiculous, non?

unfortunately, his fraternity has convocation at UNC  this weekend so he has to be busy over there. Yes, I'm a victim of "bros before..." you can finish the rest.

I have never been in a long term relationship, hell, IN A RELATIONSHIP. I'm very thankful that my fragile heart was part of a relationship that is still going, and hopefully will keep going.

Times have been hard for Milan and I, school has taken over our lives and we barely see each other. When we do, we fight for some reason. I think it's just the stress of NOT spending time with each other that makes us all annoyed and frustrated. I miss date nights, we haven't gone out in ages, no movies no dinner nothing special. We do hang out and talk but the idea of dressing up and going out as "an item" for a night excites me. I love this man and I know I complain about him, a lot, I never felt such happiness before him. He is a loving man with a heart of gold, and I, well I have found the treasure chest.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. your anonymous lover finally read it.

Anna M. said...

Congrats on your 11 months! <3