I've been trying to take each day one hour at a time, getting nothing done is what I'm best at ;)
Updates:
*I'm study abroad in Lille, France this summer [le 27 mai - le 3 juillet]
It's a city in North France, known for great hospitality and daily rain!
The group I'm going with has already started hanging out, merci to Madame Beckman! They all seem really interesting and fun and I know this will be another amazing summer to top off last years (j'espere!)
*I'm finally home!
I know that's like an obvious statement but as I've complained before, I haven't been in my house since I left after Winter Break. Even though house is a mess from remodeling, it feels so good to "recharge" because to be honest, I was dying at State. I was drained out, no motivation and no desire to work hard, and I was hit with this homesickness since beginning of February, it was awful. I hated being in the dorms and I hated waking up in the mornings. I know for sure now that I'm going to bust my ass for school once I get back. I have to. My parent are spending about $7500 for me to go to France for a mere six weeks, and their hard work can't go wasted. I want to prove to them so bad that this will be one of the best decisions they'll ever make for my future! I'm so thankful to having open minded, trusting, and amazing parents. They are the incarnate of dedicated hard work. I love them so much!
*I have a reader from Japan?!
On my stats it says someone follows me from Japan! I don't know if someone just set their location to Japan or what but omg that's sooo cool :)



1 comment:
YOURE GOING TO STUDY IN FRANCE? JEALOUS ISN'T THE WORD.
Post a Comment