Friday, April 22, 2011

I feel like I'm forever cleaning/organizing my room. It's getting annoying, especially since this house remodeling has all my things into bags and boxes. Also moving out from my closet I mean dorm is just bring more things for me to find a place for. Ugh someone do this for me.

Spent my day with my favorite Zhara. Bought a dress, feel like crap for spending my last $20 on it though :\
OMG is it bad to say that I look better in that dress then the model?? Idk, this image makes the dress look so ugly :( I just tried it on and I'm now debating on returning it. I needed a dress for going out Thursday night and it looked soo well in the fitting room but now I want my $22 back...in store credit :\ Sigh.

4 comments:

Pooja said...

reallly preeeety dress!

Pooja said...

it kindaa has the mod loook to it!

Pranjali said...

Thank you so much Pooja!! Do you think I can wear that to next week's mixer? I was trying to double on that dress, I can wear it to a club and casually too like during the day!

Pooja said...

YES! but who am i kidding you could work duct tapee/plastic/cardboard..im suree youll look good in whatever your heart desires!!!!!!