Thursday, April 28, 2011

thank you

Yesterday, I realized how much I appreciate everyone around me.

In class, I have sat next to amazing girls that initially I never talked to. Now that we're getting closer, it saddens me that today / tomorrow are the last days of class. In calculus my friend on the left and I would joke about so many things and she would always compliment on my outfits! That felt good to hear 1st thing in the morning<3

Yesterday in Anthro, the two girls on either sides of me helped me come up with an answer before my teacher went down the row when going over homework (which I really didn't do) and saved me from some intense embarrassment. And every class we have great conversations too that I really do appreciate.

Not even the people I sit next to but the two guys I'm going to France with, they always ask what's up and see if I'm doing okay! They have gone out of the way to give me rides, FOOD, homework help, and so much more!

My best friends and friends and even the people who smile to me while crossing the street, thank you! You all help me appreciate life more


No comments: